Configure CANOpen workstep is used to set correct node ID's to the CANOpen devices on the module.
- Commission the module and connect CAN connection to Workstation SCDC and 24 V power to the module
- When you select the correct module in the order items list FCT will start to scan for CANOpen devices
- In Action 1 table FCT will list required node ID's and active node ID's
- Serial number and node ID's shall be according to specification
- When all required node ID's have RESULT OK; you are done and you can confirm the setup
- No active CANOpen devices are listed.
- CANOpen connection is incorrect, check harness
- All CANOpen devices have the same node ID; disconnect all but one and click on CHECK NODE ID
- Less active CANOpen devices are listed than expected
- Do Action 2 set the correct node ID to the active CANOpen device and click on CHECK NODE ID to find the next